{Outfit of the day} Polka Dots x Sweet Hearts

April 09, 2014

Kate Spade Primrose Hill Little Kaelin shoulder bag

I picked up this polka dot top during my recent visit to Hong Kong (see post here). It is a cute top made in Korea. The top comes in a sweet heart neckline with a sheer mesh for added appeal. I like to pair a loose top with a fitted skirt for a contrast look. It seems like the Korean fashion trends is the latest influence in Hong Kong. I keep hearing words that emphasize clothes that were either imported from or made in Korea. Whether my top was actually from Korea or not, I like to mix and match with styles and brands across the globe. After all, I'm living in a multicultural city, right? I paired this outfit with Betsey Johnson suede heels. They coincidentally also got a sweetheart theme going on.

{Outfit of the day} Polkadots and Sheer

Polkadot and Sheer Sweet Heart Peplum top from Korea


Betsey Johnson Tease Blue Suede Shoes



{Outfit Overview}

Polka dot sheer peplum top (Boooo)

Betsey Johnson Tease Blue Suede Shoes

Kate Spade Primrose Hill Little Kaelin bag (similar here)

Cobalt skirt (H&M, old)

Anna Sui inspired rose ring

Chain necklace (old)

--
Check out my outfit diaries here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments! Come back soon :)

About Me


About [span]me[/span]
Hello, I'm Lorita. Hoping to inspire you to explore and create things that make life a bit more fun and beautiful.


Instagram