{Outfit of the Day} Stripes and Peplum Love

August 30, 2014


{Outfit of the Day} Stripes and Peplum
I am in love with stripes. It doesn't matter if they are vertical, horizontal or diagonal stripes. That's why I adore this peplum pencil skirt. The tiered peplum extends the stripe pattern in a different way so that it is more interesting. I love unique pieces with added details. You can tell this by all the individual pieces of this outfit. The ruffles on my sleeves, that little bow on my shoes, the side zippers on my clutch and the asymmetrical assembly on my necklace are all details that make them interesting.

{Outfit of the Day} Stripes and Peplum

{Outfit of the Day} Stripes and Peplum
{Outfit of the Day} Stripes and Peplum

{Outfit Overview}
Top (Asos) | Skirt (Boohoo) | Shoes (Zara) | Necklace | Clutch (old)

--
Check out my outfit diaries here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments! Come back soon :)

About Me


About [span]me[/span]
Hello, I'm Lorita. Hoping to inspire you to explore and create things that make life a bit more fun and beautiful.


Instagram