Fine Dining Lunch {Octagon}

December 08, 2007


DSC05720



DSC05721
Octagon Interior @ Octagon

I'm waiting for my food
I'm waiting for my food...

French Onion Soup Escargots
<3 Onion Soup and Escargots!

Souping
My <3 French onion soup!

Prime Rib
my main course: prime rib RARE

DSC05733 DSC05734 
Fine dining lunch @ The Octagon : Thanks to my boss, Liza

Creme Brulee Warm Chocolate Cake Tartufo

Wonderful desserts~ From the left to right: Creme Brulee (like the chinese steamed egg but more sweet and have a sugar coating on top), Warm chocolate cake (the cake has chocolate syrup inside, so when you eat the warm cake, the syrup will burst into your mouth, very tasty, it served with vanilla icecream on a waffle bowl), tartufo (basically like ice cream on the outside and another ice cream in the inside but softer)

gret, tim, me
gret, tim,me, mel, mike, constance, pat

I finally made it to Hot Yoga! even tho i got dizzy almost everytime after we finished a challenging move...but it was cool~ feels like lost jor 10 lbs but then for some reason my frds wana eat dinner n bbt afterwards... o_O wuz da point of doing yoga then?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for visiting {every little thing}. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments! Come back soon :)

About Me


About [span]me[/span]
Hello, my name is Lorita. This is a journal of my personal style, travel adventures, food excursions, recipe experiments, DIY tutorials and every little thing in life.


Instagram