Promise Premiere Charity Gala

March 02, 2011


{ Me & Connie before the show }


{ First time walking the red carpet }


{On the stage}

\
{ Sneak-eating my salad }





{ My 'badass' looking picture in the program book }

The premiere charity gala for Promise movie was a huge success. Thank you everyone who came to support me, Canadian Liver Foundation, the film or the gala.  The whole gala and film production lasted 5 months, it was our first production and filled with everyone's sweats and tears. Although, there was a lot of tensions and long tiring nights without sleep, but our whole team was glad that everything worked well and finally over! YAY for sleep!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments! Come back soon :)

About Me


About [span]me[/span]
Hello, I'm Lorita. Hoping to inspire you to explore and create things that make life a bit more fun and beautiful.


Instagram