{My Diet Journey} Poached Eggs with Turkey Salsa

April 18, 2011


I still have 7 more days to go before I finish the South Beach Diet Phase 1 and head towards Phase 2 to introduce back some fruits and starch! As a new week begins, I again have to stick with eggs for breakfast. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE eggs, I can never get sick of them but still...I want to have more variety. So here I go, making poached eggs for breakfast today and I served them with turkey salsa with lettuce and non-fat cheese.




{ Made to perfection! }

I think I should start a new category and track down the many ways of cooking eggs. Sounds like a great plan!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments! Come back soon :)

About Me


About [span]me[/span]
Hello, I'm Lorita. Hoping to inspire you to explore and create things that make life a bit more fun and beautiful.


Instagram