{My Diet Journey} Pot Luck with Vegetable Quiche Mini Cups

April 23, 2011

It's weekend again! That means another temptation challenge! And this time, I have to attend to a friend's pot luck dinner gathering...sigh. Everyone needs to bring in one dish so I want to make sure the dish that I bring is something within my south beach diet menu. You know during pot luck you will see all sorts of greasy dishes and starches, like rice, mashed potatoes and spaghetti, so at least I can make sure my dish is "safe" to eat and I won't be starving to death.

I made the vegetable quiche again but this time in mini cups because it's easier to share in pot luck! I already posted my recipe last time as a breakfast here but this time I added red and green peppers to create more filling inside.



Vegetable Quiche Mini Cups

Ingredients:
4 Large eggs
1/4 cup red pepper
1/4 cup green pepper
1/4 cup of tomatoes
1 handful of spinach
1/4 cup of diced onions
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp of black pepper
1/4 cup of shredded non-fat cheddar cheese







So guess what I end up eating at the pot luck? Thank God there's the shrimp cocktails and sashimis, and I also have 2 pieces of the chicken breasts...and I didn't even get to have my share of the quiche mini cups I made because there were 15 of us and I only made enough for 12....well, at least I know everyone loves them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments! Come back soon :)

About Me


About [span]me[/span]
Hello, I'm Lorita. Hoping to inspire you to explore and create things that make life a bit more fun and beautiful.


Instagram