Sweet Chalet has officially launched!

October 20, 2011


After months of preparing and weeks of sleepless nights, I finally finish the website of Sweet Chalet  has launched! Sweet Chalet is a side business of 2 passionate bakers who are focused to create adorable and custom baked goods. From designing the logo, business cards, website to creating baked samples and photographing our products, I had fun building a vision that we're both proud of. We got many positive feedbacks and supports from our friends and family. I guess hard work does pay off at the end :)

Check it out at www.sweetchalet.ca and show your support by liking us on facebook or follow us on Instagram.

visit sweetchalet.ca

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments! Come back soon :)

About Me


About [span]me[/span]
Hello, I'm Lorita. Hoping to inspire you to explore and create things that make life a bit more fun and beautiful.


Instagram