{Outfit of the Day} The Fancy Green Onions

November 28, 2012

{ Nothing brandname including these magical green pants }
Doesn't this blog title sound like one of those superheros from Marvel? I wore this outfit to the office one day and as I was checking myself out in the mirror, I realized my outfit combination resembles a giant stem of green onions. Now, I must clarify, I do not even eat green onions. I pick them out if they come in the food that I'm eating. So, I have no idea what has gotten me to put together this look. For now, let's not imagine I'd turn into a green onion monster and focus on the individual pieces that I've assembled together.  



The pants, are the key to this green onions look. And the first pair of green pants that I ever purchased. I must share this story of these pants because when I purchased them in Hong Kong during my recent China trip, they didn't fit (fitting was not available to sales items in some boutiques there). I was upset but because it was awfully cheap like less than $10 Canadian, I didn't care as much. Few months later, I tried them on again and they magically fit! Woah! It's unbelievable. Especially when these pants are not even stretchy. That means I've lost weight! Yeah! Must be the results from climbing up the Great Wall of China. Can you imagine that awesome feeling of being able to fit into the pants that didn't fit before? Simply the best.

{ Outfit Overview }

White knitted drape cardigan from Taiwan, similar here

Green skinny pants from Hong Kong, similar here in jeans

Giraffe print faux fur heels from Hong Kong, similar here - it's very rare to find a pair in giraffe prints

Grey tank top from Forever 21, similar here - $3 fabulous find!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for visiting {every little thing}. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments! Come back soon :)

About Me


About [span]me[/span]
Hello, my name is Lorita. This is a journal of my personal style, travel adventures, food excursions, recipe experiments, DIY tutorials and every little thing in life.


Instagram