{Recipe} Easy Banana Crepe

November 21, 2012

My tummy tells me that I should stop having the same toast and eggs for breakfast every morning and should feed it with something more satisfying than "fast food". Alright, so I made the simplest crepe ever with the easiest ingredients I could find in my kitchen. Only takes 10 minutes max to prep and I'm all set! Breakfast cannot get any better than this.



{Ingredients}

  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cups of water
  • 1/2 cups of milk
  • 1/4 teaspoons of salt
  • 2 tablespoons of butter, melted


{Instructions} 

  1. Whisk together flour and eggs in a large bowl
  2. Add in milk gradually
  3. Add in water and combine
  4. Add salt
  5. Add melted butter
  6. Beat everything until smooth
  7. Then, on a lightly oiled frying pan on medium high heat, pour approximately 1/4 cup of batter
  8. Tilt pan in circular motion to coat evenly
  9. Cook for 1-2 minute or until lightly brown then flip over and cook the other side
  10. Prepare your condiments: bananas, chocolate syrup (mine is actually an ice coffee syrup, but whatever you can find in your kitchen, right?) and whip cream (you can substitute with strawberries, blueberries, mangoes, according to your preference)
  11. Wrap it up!
  12. Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve! (as dessert, add ice-cream!)









For a low carb version, check out Winnie the pooh pancakes with strawberry sauce!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me


About [span]me[/span]
Hello, my name is Lorita. This is a journal of my personal style, travel adventures, food excursions, recipe experiments, DIY tutorials and every little thing in life.


Instagram