{What's for breakfast?} Mixed Berries Parfait with Honey Clusters Cereal

March 15, 2014



Ever since my younger brother gets the 9-5 shift for his job, I'd have to fight for the bathroom and share my breakfast table with him before we leave together for work. That's also when I finally realize he eats the same cereal and yogurt for breakfast every morning. I'm unsure as to why he can handle the same boring combination every day. So, I decided to steal some of his daily essentials and turn them into my own deliciousness.



{Ingredients}

Honey clusters fiber one cereal
Plain yogurt
Strawberries
Blueberries

All you need to do is layer the ingredients in the order of yogurt, cereal, diced strawberries and blueberries. Repeat until you have filled the full glass and enjoy!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments! Come back soon :)

About Me


About [span]me[/span]
Hello, I'm Lorita. Hoping to inspire you to explore and create things that make life a bit more fun and beautiful.


Instagram