{Outfit of the Day} Beaded Peplum

April 03, 2014




I don't believe in love at first sight but when I do, it's with a piece of clothing (check out my other love at first sight moment here). I had this romantic attraction when a sales lady showed me this unique peplum top as I was shopping in Hong Kong. I immediately fell in love with it even without trying it on. The amount of details on this top is gorgeous. Beads are hand-sewn around the lovely sheer cutouts. You won't feel that you are showing too much skin since the cutouts are on areas that flatters you. I am sold immediately without knowing what's the price tag. Luckily it wasn't expensive. Score!





{Quilted suede purse}




{Outfit Overview}

Peplum top (Hong Kong)

Velvet blazer (Hong Kong), similar here

Wet look leggings (Vero Moda)

Quilted suede purse (Hong Kong), similar here

Grey Patent Bow Shoes (Hong Kong), similar here

--
Check out my outfit diaries here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments! Come back soon :)

About Me


About [span]me[/span]
Hello, I'm Lorita. Hoping to inspire you to explore and create things that make life a bit more fun and beautiful.


Instagram